Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Windows of Heaven
I love the scripture that talks about the windows of heaven pouring out blessings more than we can receive. It is an amazing concept, an amazing promise, and an amazing thing to behold. We feel sooo blessed. We have seen so many miracles in our short married life already. The miracles that brought us together, our little Peanut, our beautiful home that we are getting in order, Drummer Man's new job, my new boss, our neighbors, great friends....truly we have seen God's tender mercies in our lives. Perhaps I'll start some entries about our miracles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the thought Valene. I always love the reminder to look for the miracles in our lives and I'm glad you have so many you've been blessed with!
I'd love to catch up; please call when you get a chance: 512-810-8115.
Chaliese
Post a Comment