Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Who Knew?

So the other day a woman that Drummer Man works with saw me in the cafeteria and came over to ask how I was doing with my new braces (she has braces herself). I replied honestly that my mouth was still very sore. She replied that when she got chains on (which I had that very morning--a chain is just when the bands are all attached by the way) that a friend of hers gave her a teething ring as a joke. Hmmm... that made me think. I happen to have a little one at home with a few teething items of his own. Yes, you guessed it. I really did try it. And you know what? It helped!! Seriously. So now when braces are causing all kinds of aches and pains, try a teething ring. It helps the little ones, it can help the big ones too.

No comments: