Monday, October 27, 2008

Autumn Colors

I LOVE Autumn. I hate that it means it is about to be really cold. But when I put that out of my mind and just look around me, the world is so very glorious! I adore all the incredible colors that surround us at this time of year. Growing up fall consisted of a week. We had a tree that was next to our driveway, whose leaves would go golden for a week and then they all fell off. And that was fall. Here.... wow. First the canyons seem to be aflame as they turn gold, orange, and red. Then as they start to go brown ...the valley comes alive. Some of my neighbors have bushes that are an incredibly striking red that simply warms my heart every time I look at them.
Autumn just does something for me. So beautiful. :)

No comments: