Thursday, November 19, 2009

The children are watching

Today as he was about to leave, Drummer Man announced, "Peanut, it is time to say prayers." The Peanut left the room and Drummer Man and I kept talking. DM went into the other room to grab something and called out to me that I there was something I had to come see. So I went.

Peanut was kneeling down next to the ottoman looking up at us. He was ready for prayer! It was the cutest thing. We decided we better seize the moment and pray right then. Of course, Peanut got up a few times and ran around, but then he came back and joined us again. So fun.

These little ones sure do notice what is happening around them, whether we are intentionally teaching or not!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

He sounds like quite the little man! I hope you are doing well with your pregnancy. Your ticker says you are getting close to the end! I'm so excited for you! Happy holidays! We need to get together!

onehm said...

So good to see your little family! (Found your blog through Zoie.) I am so very happy for you! It looks like you should be having a baby any day now (or already have)...CONGRATS!
Looks like a beautiful family you have. So happy for you!
:) Ashley