Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Newton or Nutella?
And the verdict is....... I know, you haven't even had a chance to guess. But really, the verdict is..... NEWTON!!!! We're having a boy!! We couldn't be more thrilled. January 7 is the official due date. We are half way there! This pregnancy has been much smoother than the last, but has brought it's own set of symptoms. A great one has to do with how very active this child is. He kicks and moves as I type this. We have an active one coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats! How exciting!
BTW, I love your new header with that adorable picture of peanut!!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you :)
YEA!!! I am so excited for you. Congrats on being able to stay home fulltime as well. That's awesome.
Congrats! We're having baby girl in a few weeks. Here's to number two.
Cha
Wow Wow WOW! I didn't know you were expecting and I'm so excited for you!! I'm so glad to hear that it's going more smoothly than last time. I know we talked a lot about how long the recovery time was for each of us after our first babies, and if it helps any, it was a lot faster recovery for me on the second time around. I hope it is for you too. Congrats on having a boy! They'll have a great playmate forever. Hey, are we going to get together again soon? Let me know if you want to. :) It would be fun to see you guys again since it's been a year!!
Congrats on your boy! I'm glad you are enjoying staying home! Love ya!
Post a Comment