Yep really! Big changes around here! Last week I quit my full time job and now I get to spend more time with our amazing Peanut!!! Woo-hooo! Everyone at work told me how much I would miss working full time. Mmmm, not so far folks. I am loving being home. I have actually had time to play with my child. What a concept. More than run errands on a weekend, feed him dinner and put him to bed. And I have started some of the projects that have been outstanding for way too long!
Now I am getting ready to teach part time this fall. It's great. No more 3 hour/day commute! Just 15 minutes each way. I get to teach college students, and be home with my son most of the time. I feel incredibly blessed!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO so happy for you. :) Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
WHO told you you'd miss working full-time? How random.
When's your first class start?
Post a Comment