Oh man, he's so cute!! I hope I get to see him next month.
Glad to see updates! I've been wondering when/whether that would happen.
Oh my goodness. He is so cute and mom looks so cute in that one picture too.
He is getting so big and those eyes!!! I'm in love. What a doll. I bet your parents love it.
enjoy they grow up fast
Of course he grins that much, he's the queen of smiles and optimism's daughter. What a blessing.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh man, he's so cute!! I hope I get to see him next month.
Glad to see updates! I've been wondering when/whether that would happen.
Oh my goodness. He is so cute and mom looks so cute in that one picture too.
He is getting so big and those eyes!!! I'm in love. What a doll. I bet your parents love it.
enjoy they grow up fast
Of course he grins that much, he's the queen of smiles and optimism's daughter. What a blessing.
Post a Comment