Friday, April 24, 2009

On a Happier Note...

Since I posted in January... the P-nut has grown so much! He moved from climbing stairs (crawling of course) to crawling DOWN stairs. This is a very good thing because though we tried multiple brands, we couldn't find a gate that would fit our not straight across stair landings! Now he simply scoots himself around and works his way to the bottom. Go Nut!

He is also working on two bottom molars at the moment as well as his eye teeth. The better to see us with I'm sure. :) Okay, cheesy. :)

Scootching and crawling at a rapid pace is no longer enough for our little man, oh no. Now the great Nut is pulling himself to standing on anything he can and taking steps. He is still holding on to things...but look out. Do you think he will run before he walks? I hope not! We are STILL working on baby proofing the house. Ya, those outlet covers to protect little onees from putting their fingers in an electrical socket? Worthless. Except as entertainment. P-nut loves to pull them out and eat them. :p Silly, clever Peanut.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Speaking as one who DID learn to run before I learned to walk...it is possible. Apparently learning to stop is harder! I ran into all manner of objects to stop, but I turned out ok. Right? Right??